The September 1 registration deadline is quickly approaching for this fall’s Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) exam. Apply now to earn the only globally recognized certification for the regulatory profession and stand among the most successful members of the industry.
Benefits for you:
- Illustrates your regulatory proficiency
- Highlights your professional and personal accomplishments in regulatory affairs
- Encourages continuous career development through credential maintenance
- Promotes career longevity and advancement through continued skill development
- Secures greater earning potential (RAC holders earn an average of 10% more than those without the credential)
Benefits for your employer:
- Validates your employee’s professional competence in the regulatory field
- Promotes ongoing professional development through credential maintenance
- Encourages development of a more productive and highly trained workforce
Learn more about the RAC credential on RAPS.org.