Pearl Pathways, along with Barnes & Thornburg Law LLP and Indiana Medical Device Manufacturers Council (IMDMC), will host an educational forum on the morning of Tuesday April 11, 2017. Key topics impacting the medical device industry will be addressed and attendees will have the opportunity to network with other leaders in the Indiana life science community. You may find agenda and registration information below.
- 8:30 – 9:00 Registration & Breakfast
- 9:00 – 9:45 My Medical Device Has Software: What Are My Next Steps?
- 10:00 – 10:45 Regulatory Landscapes, Considerations and Pitfalls: Emerging Trends for Embedded Software in Medical Devices and Capital Equipment.
- 11:00 – 11:45 – PANEL DISCUSSION – Best Practices in Developing Medical Devices Containing Software
- 11:45 – 12:00 Q&A and Networking
Heidi Hancock Strunk, Senior Director, Quality & Regulatory Affairs at PTS Diagnostics
Cathy Wilburn, Director of Quality Assurance & Compliance at The RND Group
Marshall Parker, Principal Software Engineer & Owner at Gale Force Software
John Lockwood, RAC, CWA, CSQE, Senior Advisor at Pearl Pathways
*Moderated by Lynn Tyler, Intellectual Property Litigator & FDA Practice Chair at Barnes & Thornburg Law LLP
Tuesday April 11, 2017
Barnes & Thornburg Offices
11 S. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204