Our project management, medical writing, pharmacovigilance, biostatistical, and clinical data management teams work together to provide accurate, timely, and cost effective life science product development services.
Pearl Pathways biostatisticians support investigators carrying out clinical and translational research. Our team of highly skilled biostatisticians offer consultations and expertise on a wide range of relevant areas to researchers as they begin new projects.
Pearl Pathways’ expertise spans a wide range of topics. Statistical services focus on projects in all stages of development.
- Study and Experimental Design
- Statistical Method Choice and Application
- Data Analysis (i.e., Longitudinal, Survival)
- Data Management and Quality Assurance
- Clinical Trial Methodology/Protocol Reviews
- Equivalence and Non-inferiority Testing
- Feasibility Consultations
- Analysis Planning
- Study Population Assessment
- Assistance with Manuscript/Journal Reviewer Responses